Giving our first city mobility survey a spin before beginning to distribute this week.
I view Örebro as a textbook example of a ’15 minute city’ but was curious to hear others perceptions as well as perceived distance from various amenities. My own answers are reflected in these charts here which is as they looked before the launch of the survey this week.
Pictured are just a few of the questions.
The questions in this survey focus on :
- People’s preferred mode(s) of mobility
- What amenities can be reached by foot or bicycle within 15 minutes
- Perceptions of this city as a ’15 minute city
- What residents appreciate about local mobility
- What residents perceive as room for improvement in local mobility